I was tagged by the lovely Adrianna over at For the Love of Books. I highly recommend checking out her awesome blog if you’re not already! I’m not going to tag anyone this time around, but feel free to do this tag if you’d like to do so–it’s a fun one!
1. A whole new world – Pick a book that made you see the world differently.
The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin is a recent read that made me see the world differently. The book made me question life and death and the timeless question: would you want to know when you were going to die?
2. Cruella De Vil – Pick your favorite villain.
One of my favorite villains is Cercei Lannister. She’s so heinous, but I absolutely love her as a character.
3. I won’t say I’m in love – Pick a book you didn’t want to admit you loved.
The Royals series by Erin Watt is a guilty pleasure of mine, starting with Paper Princess.
4. Gaston – Pick a character that you couldn’t stand.
I didn’t like Jazz in Artemis by Andy Weir. I found her character to be annoying and unbelievable.
5. Part of your world – Pick a book set in a universe you wish you could live in.
The world of Harry Potter, hands down.
6. A dream is a wish your heart makes – describe what the book of your dreams would be like.
Honestly, I think Sarah J. Maas has already created the books of my dreams with her A Court of Thorns and Roses series.
7. Someday my prince will come – What book character would you marry if you could?
8. I see the light – Pick a book that changed your life.
The Harry Potter books really changed my reading life. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone was the first legit young adult book I had ever read. As a pre-teen and teenager, I mostly read adult books, so this series launched a whole new world for me.
9. When you wish upon a star – Pick a book you wish you could reread for the first time.
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. Really, the entire series.
10. I just can’t wait to be king – Pick a book with some kind of monarchy in it.
Reign of the Fallen by Sarah Glenn Marsh.
11. Colors of the wind – Pick a book with a beautiful colorful cover.
Right now I’m crushing on the cover of The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Steven. The colors are gorgeous.
What’s your favorite Disney movie? Mine is Beauty and the Beast!