Admittedly I’m way behind on awards and tags, since Scrill over at Vicariously & Voraciously nominated me forever ago. Thanks again for the award! If you don’t follow her already, her blog is worth checking out.
The Rules per The Global Aussie:
–Link to this blog post in your Liebster Award blog post
–Answer the questions given to you (if nominated, if you were not nominated you can use my questions)
–Create more questions for your nominees to answer (I’m looking for unique and creative ones)
–Comment on this blog post with a link DIRECTLY to your Liebster award. To make it easy for me to read them all.
Entries start 1st Jan 2018 and ends on 25th Dec 2018. The winner will be picked on the 31st of December.
What is your go to book to recommend?
Sarah J. Maas’ A Court of Thorns and Roses. I absolutely adore Sarah J. Maas’ books, and this is a great novel to get you hooked on her writing style.
If you could live in any book setting, which would it be?
I would love to live in Harry Potter’s world, minus Voldemort and the Death Eaters. Send me to Hogwarts!
What is your favorite book cover?
Right now I’m crushing on the Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman book cover. It’s visually stunning (and a great book!)
What three book characters are your #squadgoals?
1. Rhysand from A Court of Thorns and Roses
2. Hermione from Harry Potter
3. Thomas from Stalking Jack the Ripper
What bookish stereotypes do you fit into?
Let’s see here . . . I went to college for English Literature, I’m introverted, and I wear glasses.
Where do you do most of your blogging?
At home on the weekends when my littlest little is napping.
If your blog was a pet, what kind of animal would it be?
A friendly tabby cat.
Do you plan our your blog posts well in advance or post on a whim?
I usually have posts scheduled out a week in advance! I don’t have much time during the week for blogging, so I rely heavily on weekends.
Do you like sweet, salty, savory, or sour snacks? Examples?
All of the above? If I had to choose one, I’d say sweet. Brownies are a personal favorite of mine.
If we were cast away on an island, do you think we could survive together?
I can barely survive camping. We might be in trouble!
My Questions & Nominees
- If you could choose one book character to be your partner in life, who would you choose and why?
- What book genres do you tend to stay away from?
- What was your favorite book to read when you were little?
- Where do you do most of your reading? Describe the setting!
- Do you have a bookstagram account? Why, or why not?
- What do you think is the most challenging thing about running a blog?
- When did you start blogging? What’s your blogiversary?
- What are your blog goals for the year?
- What are your favorite blog posts to write?
- If you could restart your blog from scratch, what would you do differently the second time?
What are your favorite book tags?