I was tagged by the lovely Kimberly at Troubled Bibliophile. Check out her blog–it’s a good one!
- How many books is too many books in a series?
I have no preference! Personally, if the series is great, I’m okay with it going on forever . . .
- How do you feel about cliffhangers?
I love them if the next book is already out, but they’re real nail biters if I have to wait to read the next book!
- Hardcopy or paperback?
I prefer hardcovers over paperbacks, but I tend to read a lot of e-books.
- Favorite Book?
I don’t have one favorite book, but my favorite series is the A Court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J. Maas.
- Least Favorite Book?
I’m not sure! When I read a book I don’t care for, I pretty much move on from it and don’t think about it again.
- Love triangles, yes or no?
I do tend to like most love triangles, but not when they’re in every single book.
- The most recent book you just couldn’t finish?
I’m not sure! I always finish my books. The last book I didn’t finish was probably required reading for school.
- A book you’re currently reading?
I’m currently reading Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab.
- Last book you recommended to someone?
Probably Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco. I adore Thomas.
- Oldest book you’ve read? (Publication date)
The oldest book I have recorded in Goodreads is The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery, published in 1943, but I’ve read several classics that are much older.
- Newest book you’ve read? (Publication date)
The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert, published on January 30, 2018.
- Favorite author?
Sarah J. Maas
- Buying books or borrowing books?
Right now I mostly borrow books from my library, but I’d really like to have my own library, so I plan on buying more books of my own in the future.
- A book you dislike that everyone else seems to love?
The Selection series by Kiera Cass. It’s not that I hate the books, but I don’t think they’re nearly as good as people say they are.
- Bookmarks or dog-ears?
Bookmarks all the way!
- A book you can always re-read?
Harry Potter or any of Sarah J. Maas’ books.
- Can you read while hearing music?
I cannot. I prefer silence while reading.
- One POV or multiple POV’s?
I have no preference either way!
- Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days?
If it wasn’t for kids, I’d definitely read books in one sitting, but as it is, I typically read books over multiple days.
- Who do you tag?
Whoever wants to do this fun tag!
What’s your favorite tag that you’ve been tagged in?