Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is “Ten Books I Can’t Believe I Read.”
As the topic states, here are ten books I can’t believe I read. As a forewarning, I’m not one to slander books or verbally destroy books I didn’t enjoy. I didn’t like these books–they weren’t for me–but they might be for you!
1. Sins of the House of Borgia by Sarah Bower
2. Mommywood by Tori Spelling
3. The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley
4. Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan
5. Blood Crimes by Dave Zeltserman
6. The Average American Male by Chad Kultgen
7. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
8. Monkey Mind: A Memoir of Anxiety by Daniel B. Smith
9. The Oracle Glass by Judith Merkle Riley
10. Losing It by Cora Carmack
What was the last book you read but didn’t enjoy?