A couple weeks ago I was nominated by Crystal at Paper Royalty for the Liebster Award. Thank you so much, Crystal! I highly recommend you check out her blog.
~ Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their post.
~ Answer the 11 questions they asked you.
~ Come up with your own set of questions.
~ Tag your chosen 11 bloggers and don’t forget to tell them as well!
1) What is your favorite book?
This is a tough one! There are too many books I really, really like. If I had to narrow it down, I’d say A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas. I adore the A Court of Thorns and Roses series, and the second book knocked it out of the park.
2) What is your favorite meal to cook?
I love making casseroles. They’re easy to throw together, usually don’t require a ton of pans, and my family loves them.
3) Do you prefer movies or TV shows?
TV shows, but honestly, I rarely watch television. Like ever.
4) What is it that you love most?
My kids and wonderful husband.
5) Why did you start your blog?
I love books and enjoy sharing my passion for reading!
6) Where is your most anticipated travel?
My husband and I really want to visit every National Park in the United States, so I’m looking forward to checking each park off our list.
7) What is your favorite quote?
“In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer. And that makes me happy. For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, there’s something stronger – something better, pushing right back.” –Albert Camus
8) What do you hope for in 2018?
A new position within my company.
9) Do you have any pets?
Three cats–Comet, Cardini, and Emma. They’re my reading buddies.
10) What is your ideal of a perfect day?
A whole day with zero responsibilities where I can spend all day relaxing and reading.
11) What is something you’d like to improve about yourself?
I’d like to worry less!
1. What book series do you hope to finish reading this year?
2. If you had to choose, do you prefer shorter books, or longer books?
3. What are some of your favorite book characters?
4. What is your favorite season and why?
5. What was/is your favorite subject in school?
6. What is your favorite animal and why?
7. If you could travel back to any time period, which would you choose and where would you go?
8. Do you have a job? If so, what do you do?
9. What’s your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
10. What is your beverage of choice?
11. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
If you haven’t been nominated before, I nominate YOU!
Are you already following me on social media? If not, let’s be friends!