It was so hard coming up with this list! I read over 100 books in 2017, and there were so many amazing books to choose from. Ultimately though, these are the top ten books I read in 2017.
In no particular order . . .
- A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3) by Sarah J. Maas
- Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult
- Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, #6) by Sarah J. Maas
- One Dark Throne (Three Dark Crowns #2) by Kendare Blake
- The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, #2) by Mary E. Pearson
- Before I Let You Go by Kelly Rimmer
- The Girl in the Tower (The Winternight Trilogy, #2) by Katherine Arden
- The Child Finder by Rene Denfeld
- Furiously Happy: A Funny Book About Horrible Things by Jenny Lawson
- The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America’s Shining Women by Kate Moore
I rated all of these books 5/5 stars. They were all fantastic, so if you haven’t read them already, I highly recommend adding them to your TBR list!
What were your favorite books in 2017?