I got this tag from The Wordy Habitat. It looked like a fun tag, so I thought I would give it a shot!
Four jobs I’ve had
- Associate Producer
- Production Supervisor
- Senior Quality Engineer
Four things I don’t eat
- Fish. Anything that comes out of the water is a no for me.
- Most raw vegetables. I don’t like the taste or texture of most raw vegetables. I prefer them cooked!
- Black licorice. What a terrible flavor.
- Game meat. Venison, pheasant, duck . . . No, no, no. There are a lot of hunters in my family, and I think it’s all gross.
Four places I’ve lived
- Iowa (several different houses and apartments!)
- North Carolina
Four of my favourite foods
- Steak. I absolutely adore steak when it’s cooked right and marinaded well.
- Kraft Macaroni & Cheese. My tastebuds clearly never matured once I reached adulthood. As an aside, I really enjoy all kinds of macaroni and cheese, but Kraft is what I eat the most since it’s so darn easy.
- Cheesecake. I love everything about it. One of my favorite cheesecakes is the tiramisu cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory.
- Queso. Clearly there’s a theme with my favorite foods. I just really like cheese . . .
Four movies I’ve watched more than once
- Harry Potter. I’ve watched the series so many times! I can’t wait until my kids are old enough to be introduced to Harry Potter.
- Beauty and the Beast. The original Disney animation and the live action version.
- Mulan. Mulan quickly became one of my favorite Disney animations when it was released.
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. My friends and I used to watch this over and over again in high school. Romanic comedies for the win.
Four TV shows I watch
I rarely watch television, so there are really only two shows I keep up with:
- Game of Thrones.
Four things I’m looking forward to this year
I’m going to change this to NEXT year.
- My daughter’s 8th birthday and my son’s 2nd birthday.
- Family vacation–I think we’re heading to St. Louis this year.
- Good books! There are so many awesome books released in 2018 that I’m looking forward to!
- Job hunting. I plan on looking for a new job internally. I’ve been in my current department for over 4 years, so I’m ready for a change.
Four things I can’t live without
- My family
- Electronic devices (laptop, phone, Kindle, iPad)
Four places I’ve visited
- Seattle, Washington
- South Dakota (Badlands National Park, Custer State Park)
- Cancun, Mexico
Four pet peeves
- People not following through with their commitments.
- People who are late.
- People who only talk about themselves.
Four things I wish I could do
- Retire now. (32 is a reasonable age to retire, right?)
- Find a job that I love.
- Spend more time reading.
- Change my dog into a cat. We’re cat people who have a dog . . .
Four subjects I studied at school
- Nietzsche and Nihilism
- Jane Austin
- Native American Literature
Four things near me right now
- Egg nog cheesecake (I’m eating it . . . Did I mention I like cheese?)
- My phone.
- My daughter’s iPad.
- An elephant Beanie Boo.
I tag . . .
Whoever wants to participate! I was not tagged but thought it looked like fun!
Do any of my answers match yours? Do you love cheese as much as I do . . .??