Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is “Top Ten Favorite Books of 2017.” I’ve read so many fantastic books this year, but here are ten of my favorites!
1. Champion (Legend, #3) by Marie Lu
2. Furiously Happy: A Funny Book About Horrible Things by Jenny Lawson
3. A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3)by Sarah J. Maas
4. Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult
5. The Light Between Oceansby M.L. Stedman
6. The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America’s Shining Women by Kate Moore
7. Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, #6)by Sarah J. Maas
8. Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, #1) by Kendare Blake
9. The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, #2) by Mary E. Pearson
10. Before I Let You Go by Kelly Rimmer
What was your absolute favorite book read in 2017? Did any of my books make your list?