- I’m thankful for my family. I have an amazing husband (10 years and counting!) and two wonderful children. I couldn’t ask for better people to share my home with.
- I’m thankful for my job. Even though it drives me nuts, it allows me to use my skills and maintain our lifestyle.
- I’m thankful for my health and the health of my family.
- I’m thankful for my favorite authors and the good books they continue to write.
- I’m thankful for our family friendly neighborhood. With kids running around everywhere, there’s always someone for my daughter to play with.
- I’m thankful for my home. I have a beautiful home that provides a safe space for my family. It brings me peace and happiness.
- I’m thankful for my town. Even though it’s a small town of less than 50k people, it has so much to offer. It’s amazing, and I’m thankful I get to call it my hometown.
- I’m thankful for family vacations, and I’m thankful we have enough money to afford family vacations. This year we were able to take the kids on a week long trip through South Dakota and Wyoming. We had a blast.
- I’m thankful for libraries. Seriously, aren’t libraries the best?
- I’m thankful I discovered blogging this year. I’m not sure why I’ve held out for so long, but I love sharing my love of books with others.
Happy Thanksgiving to those living in the United States! I have a lot to be thankful for this year, and I hope you do too.
What are you thankful for this year?