Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is “Top Ten Books I’m Thankful For.” There are so many great books I’m thankful for, but here are a few! As a note, a lot of these are series–I’m really thankful for the entire series of these books!
1. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
2. A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
4. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
5. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
6. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
7. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
8. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
9. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J. K. Rowling
10. The Radium Girls by Kate Moore
What’s the #1 book you’re thankful for?