Want to know more about the person behind the stack of books? Here are 10 facts about me:
- I’m in my 30s, though I regularly forget how old I am. Time is a cruel mistress, and it zips by so quickly.
- I’ve been married for 10 years. My husband and I got married when we were 21—young kids, in the grand scheme of things—and we’ve been happily married ever since.
- I have two kids—a 7-year-old girl and an 18-month-old boy. They are a delight, though they keep me very busy.
- I graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in English Literature, but I now have “Engineer” in my work title.
- I am currently working on my MBA and should be finished the fall of 2018.
- I have four pets—three cats and a dog. I love them dearly, though I despise their constant shedding.
- I am an INTJ through and through. After the kids are in bed, I read. I need this time to unwind. Luckily my husband is also an introvert.
- Growing up, I hated school. I thought it was boring and a waste of my time, so I would skip. I would skip with such regularity that sometimes I would only go to classes a couple days per week. I’m also a bit of a perfectionist, so even though my attendance in school was poor, I maintained straight-As. This started in junior high and continued through college.
- I am a creature of habit and enjoy routines; however, this does not extend to work. I hate doing the same things at work day in and day out. Luckily my job is flexible and I do something different every day.
- I worked for a production company in college and am credited on IMDB as an Associate Producer.
Tell me an interesting fact about YOU!