I was tagged by sabisaysreads. Thanks for the tag!
1. Have you ever regifted a book that you’ve been given?
Never! Mostly because people don’t buy me books. They buy me gift cards do I can buy my own books.
2. Have you ever said you’ve read a book when you haven’t?
Only in school.
3. Have you ever borrowed a book and not returned it?
When I read paperbacks, probably, but now that I’ve switched to Kindle books, no.
4. Have you ever read a series out of order?
Only unintentionally! I’ve definitely read some thrillers out of order, but thanks to Goodreads, I usually keep them straight.
5. Have you ever spoiled a book for someone?
Yes, I spoil books for my husband all the time. He’s not a reader, but he likes to hear about the books I’m reading, so the spoiling is 100% intentional.
6. Have you ever doggy eared a book before?
Textbooks, yes. Otherwise I like to keep my books in pristine condition!
7. Have you ever told someone you don’t own a book when you do?
8. Have you ever told someone you haven’t read a book when you have?
9. Have you ever skipped a chapter or a section of a book?
Only school books.
10. Have you ever bad mouthed a book you actually liked?
No way! I own up to the books I like, even the guilty pleasure books.
I tag . . . anyone who wants to complete this tag!