Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is “Top Ten Book Boyfriends/Girlfriends.” In my opinion, this was a hard one!!
1. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Gale. Such a sweet guy!
2. The Perfect Play by Jack Burton
Mick. All rough and tumble. Is this one too obvious??? I mean, look at that cover picture!
3. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Jace. A little on the broody side, but passionate and loyal.
4. Building From Ashes by Elizabeth Hunter
Carwyn. Who doesn’t love a mysterious vampire?
5. Silver Lining Playbook by Matthew Quick
Pat. He’s a great guy in the book (and movie!)
6. Under Different Stars by Amy A. Bartol
Trey. I fell in love with him instantly when I read this trilogy!
7. Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness
Matthew. Another vampire–different book. I must like the mysterious vampire thing.
8. A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
John Snow. Need I say more?
9. Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon
Jamie. Ah . . . what a delight.
10. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
Rhysand. Probably my favorite on this list! He’s the best.