Excitement is coming home from work to a new electronic toy! I finally replaced my $300 Dell laptop. While that pretty blue dinosaur has served me well for several years, it was time for an upgrade.
So what did I get? The late-2016 Apple 15.4″ MacBook Pro with Touch Bar. Allow me to geek out on the specs:
- 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7 Quad-Core
- 16GB of 2133 MHz RAM | 256GB PCIe SSD
- 15.4″ 2880 x 1800 Retina Display
- AMD Radeon Pro 450 GPU (2GB GDDR5)
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.2
- Touch Bar | Touch ID Sensor
- 4 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) Ports
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack | Stereo Speakers
- Larger Force Touch Trackpad
- macOS Sierra
While I’m still in the process of setting everything up on the new laptop, I’m quite enjoying the lap desk I also purchased this week.
Behold. It holds my laptop, mouse, and even has a place for my phone (or in the case of the photo, my Kindle).
I’ve had different lap desks over the year, but I can tell already that this one is a keeper. If you’re interested, check it out here*.
Now, I’m off to finish setting this thing up!
*Note: This is an affiliate link.